Monday, November 14, 2016

New Schedule

Source
Between writing my own little novellas, keeping up with posting on three blogs (that I'll admit to), and now working on recording a pair of new books for Castalia House, the cup that holds my free time workload truly doth runneth over.

Something's gotta give, and it's going to be this blog, but not by much.  We live in a new golden age of literature, and those of us trying to midwife a new culture of bright, energetic, and fun works have no shortage of materials to draw on for inspiration.  Rather than fill up this blog with a bunch of filler posts pointing to those other blogs, we're just going to pull back here for a bit. 

Until I can get caught up on my writing - I'm pushing to get two more novellas out by the end of the year - we're just going to pull back from posting a bit.  You can expect posts every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment